Revenue Cycle Management
Revenue cycle management (RCM ) is the process that manages claims processing, payment and revenue generation. Briefly our RCM process includes keeping track of claims in the system, making sure payments are collected and addressing the denied claims. Denied claims can cause up to 90 % of missed revenue opportunity.
We also ensure everything from determining proper coding using ICD-10, patient insurance eligibility and collecting patient co-pays. Efficient process and cycle time play large roles in RCM and client's choice of EMR /EHR can be largely centered around on implementation of RCM.
Our RCM Services for providers include:
- Insurance Benefits verification
- Business and Back Office services
- Timely Cash posting and EOB processing
- Private and Government insurance follow-ups
- Denials Analysis and Reports
- Patient Co-pay collection Services
- ICD -10 Coding services
- Coding audits and reviews
- Certified clinical documentation specialists